Opinions on LV TROMPE L'OEIL

1. :yes: Hi! I am thinking of purchasing the LV 2004 TROMPE L'OEIL pochette and Le Fab. Does any one own this line? How are they holding up? I know it is a velour type material. Can you use it daily? Does it get wear marks? Any opinions would be great. Thanks!

2. Some ladies have this line..

3. I love this line, I think it was from FW2005

4. oh god... trompe is beautiful. but i don't think it's meant for everyday use?
    btw, if someone have it, can u please post pics wearinf it. would love to see that :P

5. I have it. I am at work right now though. Here's a pic I took for another Louis Vuitton group:

[​IMG]

6. oh michelle, it's gorgeous... the bag & you :P

7. I loved this line and I know Michelle is tired of me telling that I want her bag haha.
    But really, I love the line...it's so DIFFERENT and gorgeous.

8. OT, but i love your Primp thermal!! :girlsigh:

9. I love it, and it's gorgeous ! Unfortunately, it seems to be pretty hard to come by, those lucky girls that have one - I'm forever envious ! ;)

10. I love Primp. I also have the bunny thermal in pink and the bunny hoodie in cream. :heart:

11. Michelle: You are just tooo cute. Love your shirt.

12. Aww I want a bunny one..I only have this jacket:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/PRIM-WO58.jsp

Only cause it was on sale at Nordys for $80

Sorry to original poster for hijacking thread! :shrugs:

13. Ahhh Primp. Don't even get me started..I just got a couple more pieces this morning.
    I love the UPS guy..he says I'm his best customer lol. Hmm though..that might be a bad thing... :lol:

14. I know. You have everything. I am so jealous. :crybaby:

15. Michelle: if you dont mind me asking how much was your bag??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice