Opinions on Louis Vuitton Agendas

es0725

O.G.
May 28, 2007
Hi everyone! I am wanting to get people's opinions on Louis Vuitton agendas. I was given one as a present about four years ago for graduation from law school...I definitely used it for a couple of years, but as blackberries and smartphones became more of the norm, I found that I used those instead. My question is, for people that have agendas do you still use them? Do you still buy your replacement paper for them? Or are you finding they are a waste? My BF keeps suggesting I sell it since I do not use it, but I have a hard time parting with things that were given as gifts. Any thoughts would be greatly welcome :smile:

If you're using your smartphone more often than stationery, then it would be better to sell the agenda. But if it's of any sentimental value to you because it was a gift, then find a new use for it!

I bought mine and never used it since I always used my electronics to keep track of things. It's nice if you travel and want to use it as a compact wallet with a notebook though.. But I'd probably just sell it if I were you.

I almost never use my agenda anymore, cause I have my iphone. But i still keep my agenda and use it kind of like a folder for important papers etc. It also looks really cute topped on top of a couple books i have on my dresser, so i guess i also use it as home decor LOL. If you really have no use for it or need a little cash deff sell it.

I like to write on my agenda and use it as a wallet or hold my memberships cards and gift cards. I use my iPhone for other things too, but not as a reminder.

i'm used to having an agenda and love it, and although i have iphone too, i still use my agenda a lot for a reminder, notes, to-do lists etc. i can't without it. i always think that an agenda is safer since i have lost very important things in the past because my computer broke down out of the blue for instance. But i am an agenda-type. if you don't use it at all, maybe you should sell it.

I love my agenda! I use it for everything..I write down when bills are due, when I have appts, paydays, etc. Im probably one of the few people who doesn't have an iphone or blackberry, Im not in the least interested in them or in paying that much to have smartphone service, so I use my agenda often. I do buy the LV refills also because I like how they are laid out and how they match!

I always use my iPhone as a reminder but I have since turned my agenda into a notebook. I just use the lined paper only in it and write down stuff in it. I always keep it on my nightstand though :smile:

Thanks for the comments everyone! I think because it does have such sentimental value and I do love it, I'm gonna splurge and get the 2012 refills and begin using it again :smile:

I never used refill for my LV Bureau agenda, my boyfriend wrote there informations about all his watches. Now I put there my sketchbook, for me its too big and heavy to carry around so I use moleskine as agenda.

I'd keep it ! The older I get ( I'm only 41) ,the less I remember !
I have 2 agendas ! A small ring agenda and a desk agenda.
I keep the small ring in my purse and the desk agenda stays in my kitchen counter. The desk agenda is a family agenda and everyone rights down what they have going on.
I then add the info to my iPhone and my small ring agenda .
As for refills, I bought hello kitty ones off ebay for my 3 ring and for my desk refill I bought one off amazon for it.

I have an iPhone, but I use and love my agenda everyday and couldn't live without it. I'm a visual person and love the agenda far more than an electronic planner. I've been buying refills and using an LV agenda for at least 15 years. Keep it!

I have a large desk agenda that I can't live without. I buy the refills religiously every year. I also have a small agenda in my bag that I just use as a notebook. Although I have an iPhone I still prefer to see everything written out each week. It keeps me organized.

I recently bought an agenda from them.
I have an iPhone and iPad and a samsung galaxy note.but I prefer writing my everyday schedule rather than having them in my phone. Sometimes accidents happen and everything in my phone gets wiped out and it's annoying!