Opinions on LM metal

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Oregon
I saw a large LH gold one for $110 at Notdstrom Rack and I was tempted to buy it. I am currently looking for a beach bag. Would you us it as a beach bag?

What's your opinion on LM Metal? Do you think I will use it and love it?

Thanks.

beeinformed

Jun 24, 2013
I have the LM metal medium-sized bag in black and platinum and I love both of them! I love the equestrian grid pattern and the fact that their so light-weight. I just need to get a small wallet because of the lack of pockets. I'm using it as a everyday bag but I guess you could use it to go to the beach as long as you try not to get sand in it. It's a personal preference but if you like this style and have a use for it, I say go for it!

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
I have the large LH LM Metal tote in gold and I love it!!! Personally, I would not think of taking "mine" to the beach to use as a beach bag. I would not want to get sand on or in mine. :smile: I also use a Purse To Go Organizer in mine, which solves any pocket issue, and adds support to the bottom, because I hate the sag. However, I think you would love it, and that's a great price!!!

Attachments

klatte

Sep 5, 2013
I have the large LH LM Metal tote in gold and I love it!!! Personally, I would not think of taking "mine" to the beach to use as a beach bag. I would not want to get sand on or in mine. :smile: I also use a Purse To Go Organizer in mine, which solves any pocket issue, and adds support to the bottom, because I hate the sag. However, I think you would love it, and that's a great price!!!
Wow beautiful!! I am currently waiting for mine (in black colour) from Bluefly, still stuck on transit can't wait.

OP I think you should get it if it's such a great price :smile: