Opinions on le fabuluex from my Chanel girlfriends...

I have the talenteux....preferred it over the fabuleux due to the horizontal zipper on the front of the fab which the talent doesnt have. Either or, it IMO, is a beautiful bag.

attachment.php

this is a picture from the LV forum. (also, I spelled incorrectly, should be fabuleux)
^^Thanks Jenn for the sweet compliment!

Soooooooooo gorgeous!! Go for it!!!!!!! :yes:

Stacy, being an LV lover myself, I used to own a Le Fab and agree with Tweetie - it became too blingy (for me) so I had to let it go. It's really light (even with all the hardware) but too boxy so I only used it a couple of times to carry papers to the office and that's it. It's not a very comfy bag to use as an everyday bag. JMHO.

Well I went to Chanel today to try one on and those who said it was a bit blingy--you're totally right! But low and behold, I loved it!! Who would have thunk that Rocker is ostentatious?!!:roflmfao:
So now should it be white, blue or plum???:shrugs:

Thats funny that you made the freudian slip and called LV, Chanel. I guess we do know where your heart lies.

Someone the other day told me, my that purse has a lot of gold on it. But it looks great. So yep, its blingy, but it still has a way of looking great.

Definately get the white!