Opinions on LE Bag Charm Price

Should I Get It?

• Although it is your choice, the item is too pricey for what it is. You can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Yes! It’s your birthday, get the darn bag charm!

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Save it for a larger purchase or something else entirely different.

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

SakuraSakura

Aug 24, 2015
Hey everyone! I have an opportunity to purchase a yellow, new with tags Yayoi Kusama 1st edition bag charm. The catch? It’s $425 CAD ( roughly $317 usd.) I love it but it feels like I may be paying too much for it. I also just saw that a white one in the same condition sold for $375 usd. The prices are a mixed bag honestly. Please note that it’s my birthday in the next few days so a splurge can happen. Opinions are needed!

Hey everyone! I have an opportunity to purchase a yellow, new with tags Yayoi Kusama 1st edition bag charm. The catch? It’s $425 CAD ( roughly $317 usd.) I love it but it feels like I may be paying too much for it. Please note that it’s my birthday in the next few days so a splurge can happen. Opinions are needed!

It is the monogram one with the wave of dots, not the vertical line of dots in the centre!

I don't know the exact resale value for the charm you're talking about but most LE LV charms go for 350-500+USD. So, the price isn't outside of the realm of what's reasonable for an LE charm.

Thank you everybody for the feedback. I decided to do more digging and the price is fairly reasonable when you factor in several things such as condition, boxes + tags, LE and generally not readily available. It’s also about the value I inscribe upon the item too. I’ll be going to the shop tomorrow - my final decision will be announced sometime tomorrow! Once again, thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: mrs.JC
I can’t decide!! I love it so much but maybe I need to just forget the price and get it.
It's hard for me to give you advice on your particular bag charm because it's so subjective, but I'm not a fan of it and I thinks it's overpriced..

I can tell you that I bought two LV bag charms from LV and now they're considered "old" and I can't give them away lol

Good luck!

Reactions: SakuraSakura