Opinions on last years cruise / globe shopper? Help, please

I'm not a big fan of the globe shopper but would go with the blue if I have to choose. Have you considered the Damier Azur Cabas Plage? I think it'd be so lovely for your mum since it has such a cruisey feel to it (rope handles and all). This will probably last your mum a longer time than the globe shopper. Just my 2 cents :smile:

Thanks so much for all your opinions.

Def. not the PM, you all are right, too small!

Love the shape of the plages, but not the rope handles, too uncomfortable to carry, I think.

Thanks! Thanks! again

I think the MM in blue or red would be best. I have the GM, which is pretty big. I use it when I'm doing weekend trips out of the country. Which size do you think will suit her best? And what color does she prefer?

nita.. i would love to be ur friend, especially with global shopper as a present :graucho: :graucho: ;)

btw, i love blue the most.. :heart:

LOL..no..no..I meant I will buy it from her :lol: I don't have $$ to indulge my friend :lol:
She's thinking to get a rid some of her bags, I know she will never apart from her vienna mizzi or other LE pieces but I am considering to adopt her Globe shopper mono Klara..

(Sigh)...I guess I'll be stoned here but I think this bag is too...I don't know...won't suit your mom. I think even the Antigua line would be more suitable. I don't know if it's the hardware or what...but I just can't picture a 60yo carrying this bag. Of course this is just my opinion and based on the fact that I do not know your mom's personality :flowers:

Oh...btw...the Huang Family is usually pretty over priced (as they themselves have claimed in the past) so thus the difference in price. GL with your decision!

LOL..no..no..I meant I will buy it from her :lol: I don't have $$ to indulge my friend :lol:
She's thinking to get a rid some of her bags, I know she will never apart from her vienna mizzi or other LE pieces but I am considering to adopt her Globe shopper mono Klara..

:lol: I missread it too, I was thinking wow! what a friend!

(Sigh)...I guess I'll be stoned here but I think this bag is too...I don't know...won't suit your mom. I think even the Antigua line would be more suitable. I don't know if it's the hardware or what...but I just can't picture a 60yo carrying this bag. Of course this is just my opinion and based on the fact that I do not know your mom's personality :flowers:

Oh...btw...the Huang Family is usually pretty over priced (as they themselves have claimed in the past) so thus the difference in price. GL with your decision!

No stoning....lol...I hear you, on some 60 year women it probably would be good....but she is so you 'young'...tennis, golf, skiing, always traveling.

;) besides then I can borrow it....lol