Opinions on Kale Handbag?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    Any thoughts, ladies?

2. I think that bag is just dynamite! I was eyeing it...but in the brilliant blue.

3. Love it! I was looking at the green one earlier today, as well; it looks great in that colour. I say go for it, particularly since the sale is going on.

4. Thanks-I love it too!:yahoo:

5. Love the color. I'm not familiar with the name, but it's a nice bag.

6. Neat green!!!!!!!

7. kale bags are extremely functional and hold up well to a lot of throwing around lol. i have the 'essential' bag in hemp and leather from a year or so ago, and i use it as my laptop bag. i'm not a huge green fan, so this isn't my favorite of the collection, but you can't go wrong with that shape and price!!

8. It's very refreshing! Such a vivid, eye-catching hue. Me likey.

9. that bag is beautiful...I love the shape and color!

10. Gorgeous bag! The color is beautiful! I'm often tempted by Kale bags when there's a good sale on them!

11. Ooo yeah i love it!!!

12. Ooh-really nice bag! I would go for it-but in a different IMO

13. Usually Kale bags are pretty bland but i love that green color!

14. Thanks for the feedback! I am very excited to receive this bag-but I got an email back from Kale saying that this color was backordered until 1/30. I think it's worth the wait though! The other colors of the Tate handbag were $645-this was $515 plus the 40% off. So about $310 total. The peacock color is also $515. The burgundy and reddish brown are $645 before the 40% off.
    :wlae:

15. The peacock is beautiful too! Please let us know what you think of the bag if you do order it. I'm really curious about Kale handbags!