Opinions on interior fabrics

jlebeann

Feb 21, 2012
Toronto
Hello, I know there's a thread devoted to the Peekaboo but I'm not getting much of a response there so I figured I'd ask the whole Fendi community in general for any of the bags...

Would you buy a pre-loved bag if the interior wasn't exactly what you wanted?
The exterior fabric/leather is but how often do you come across the perfect beige at a discount...

Especially with the Peekaboo, it can be worn open, but if this one is purchased, it probably will not be because the denim interior kind of makes it less classy.

Any thoughts? Would you buy a Fendi bag that had an unappealing (to you) interior fabric? Like if you didn't like the Zucca pattern interior, would you still buy it if it were a steal, etc.?
TIA!

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
If the interior fabric is unappealing, I personally would wait. Something else will come along that you prefer.

Sale goggles sometimes make you purchase things without being completely satisfied......in your comments above you described the denim as 'less classy' and not wearing the fabric side open since the fabric was not appealing to you....that should be your answer right there. HTH! :flowers:

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Hello, I know there's a thread devoted to the Peekaboo but I'm not getting much of a response there so I figured I'd ask the whole Fendi community in general for any of the bags...

Would you buy a pre-loved bag if the interior wasn't exactly what you wanted?
The exterior fabric/leather is but how often do you come across the perfect beige at a discount...

Especially with the Peekaboo, it can be worn open, but if this one is purchased, it probably will not be because the denim interior kind of makes it less classy.

Any thoughts? Would you buy a Fendi bag that had an unappealing (to you) interior fabric? Like if you didn't like the Zucca pattern interior, would you still buy it if it were a steal, etc.?
TIA!
Personally I wouldn't buy any handbag that I wasn't 100 percent in love with. I'm sure if you are patient the perfect bag will come along :smile: