Opinions on Grey Taupe Python Kristin Laila - Too Similar to Keep???

Keep or Return Grey Taupe Python Kristin Laila

• Keep it.

• Return it. They're too much alike.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BonBonz

Dec 12, 2010
I just couldn't decide yesterday about several bags so I bought them all.

Need some help deciding if the grey taupe python Laila is too similar to my mushroom woven Sage and whether I should return it.

Love the color and the drop of the short straps, it fits easily over the shoulder. It's got nickle and clear resin hardware vs. the 14k gold-plated on the woven Sage. Both are similar in size; although the woven Sage is slighly heavier. Laila has the extra front zip pocket on the exterior. Both have front pockets; the one on the woven Sage is hidden under the front flap. Laila being python embossed would be a little more delicate but I have so many bags that I rotate them frequently.

Here are some pics of the two bags. Third one best shows the color difference.

I welcome your thoughts and opinions as I just can't make up my mind!!! :confused1:

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 402

princess69

O.G.
Dec 4, 2009
Well I voted to keep her because I'm biased and I wanted another bag twin LOL :P

But after looking at the pics again, the colors are really similar. Maybe exchange for one of the other colors in the python Laila???

ophousewife

May 23, 2012
I try to never have 2 of the same color and definitely not 2 of the same bag (even if they're different in color) . I'm sorry to say return one. Whichever is the more convenient to carry/keep is the winner. They are both gorgeous bags though. :smile:

wolvergambit

Jun 12, 2011
I have lots of duplicates of the same bag in different colours and a lot of the same colour bags in different styles, but I think with these 2 bags, they are too similar in colour and style to keep both so I would suggest return the python laila.

kath00

O.G.
Feb 13, 2012
I hate to say this because I have lots of bags that are quite similar but with these 2, I would return one. JMHO of course. But I would get either different colors or one or just wait for something else that is great to come out...

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
BonBonz said:
I just couldn't decide yesterday about several bags so I bought them all.

Need some help deciding if the grey taupe python Laila is too similar to my mushroom woven Sage and whether I should return it.

Love the color and the drop of the short straps, it fits easily over the shoulder. It's got nickle and clear resin hardware vs. the 14k gold-plated on the woven Sage. Both are similar in size; although the woven Sage is slighly heavier. Laila has the extra front zip pocket on the exterior. Both have front pockets; the one on the woven Sage is hidden under the front flap. Laila being python embossed would be a little more delicate but I have so many bags that I rotate them frequently.

Here are some pics of the two bags. Third one best shows the color difference.

I welcome your thoughts and opinions as I just can't make up my mind!!! :confused1:

If yo decide to return the Laila can you PM me when you do? I'm searching for this! Thanks,

coachdon

Jan 17, 2010
I also have lots of bags that are same style but different colors/textures. With that said I try to make sure I don't duplicate color cause I find I wont use 1 of them. Then again you could be one who uses/needs gray bags as an alternative to black. I love both bags and so I understand your situation. I think the woven is so stunning and one thats classic enough to stand the test of time. So in the end I am no help, but I do like the idea that others mentioned about getting the python in another color. I saw the mauve irl and she is beautiful. Good luck with your decision, in time the right choice will come.