Jimmy Choo Opinions on Green Mahdi?

GyrlLayney

O.G.
May 31, 2007
Hi Jimmy Choo gals! ;) I'm venturing over from Chloe just to check out Jimmy Choo. Came across the Green leather and suede Mahdi on Overstock and bought it w/ 10% discount from using Visa. What do you ladies think of this bag? Has anyone bought the Mahdi (any color)? I like it because the plaque is on top of the bag, not in front. TIA!
http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Ji...-Satchel/2453991/product.html?IID=prod2453991

Pics I found in this tPF Choo thread:

greenmahdi.jpg

blackmahdi.jpg

I saw this bag on Overstock but didn't look at the dimensions. I thought it would be much smaller. It looks great in the photo and the larger size looks better. Congratulations on a great purchase!

No that's not me in the pic! :nogood: How I wish tho!

I believe that's an actual professional model whose gorgeous legs are in the picture she's holding. The bag in front of her is supposed to be the green Mahdi - I had trouble visualizing this bag since Overstock only had a black one pictured altho I bought it in green. ;)

Thanks for your input!

I saw this bag on Overstock but didn't look at the dimensions. I thought it would be much smaller. It looks great in the photo and the larger size looks better. Congratulations on a great purchase!

Thanks starbuxx! Hmmm... are there two sizes of Mahdi? Dimensions listed on overstock are: 14.5 in. W x 9 in. L x 6.5 in. D Is that the smaller or larger size?

There's only one size that I'm aware of - I didn't look at the measurements on Overstock. I'm terrible at gaging sizes but the measurements you list match the size of the bag in the photo. Post pics when you get her!