Opinions on fiery spritz

Apr 9, 2011
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm looking to buy a bayswater which I have been in love with for years and now can finally take the plunge. I always thought I'd invest in a classic color but love the look of bayswater in red. I missed out on poppy red unfortunately but have been very drawn to fiery spritz. I was wondering if anyone owns this color or has seen it person to tell me if its a true red or orange red. Also do you think poppy red may still be available? I'm in Boston so can't see the bag in person and would have to order on a hunch. Thank you ladies so much in advance!

I really like the look of fiery spritz. But flu I did get a poppy on sale from a boutique after it was sold out online... Just email customer service.

It was the one in the Christmas video right? I think I've made my decision to pull the trigger on it. :smile:. Everyone I know keeps telling me to get a classic color for my first but I'm scared to miss out on this color. There's something that keeps drawing me back and I think I'll kick myself if I don't go with my gut instinct. Although I was almost derailed last night toying with the idea of a cara bag but bayswater is so classic. Thank you ladies so much!

It was the one in the Christmas video right? I think I've made my decision to pull the trigger on it. :smile:. Everyone I know keeps telling me to get a classic color for my first but I'm scared to miss out on this color. There's something that keeps drawing me back and I think I'll kick myself if I don't go with my gut instinct. Although I was almost derailed last night toying with the idea of a cara bag but bayswater is so classic. Thank you ladies so much!

Since this color is seasonal, it will most probably be reduced during the next sales starting sometimes in June I think 😉