Opinions on Ferragamo wallets/card holders

I have three Ferragamo wallets (two compact, one long) and they're all holding up great. My husband used his first Ferragamo wallet every day for 5 years and was not careful with it, but it still looked good when he switched to a new one. Below are photos of my long wallet (six years old, it's been "resting" for several months) and my latest compact wallet (nearly two years old and in daily use since January). I also have a LV Zippy that I got in 2017 -- that too has held up well. My card case is a metallic deep blue from Bottega Veneta. I think it's about two years old.

wallet ferragam2.jpgwallet ferragam3.jpgwallet ferragamo1.jpgcard case BV.jpg

Reactions: Alex.jl
I have three Ferragamo wallets (two compact, one long) and they're all holding up great. My husband used his first Ferragamo wallet every day for 5 years and was not careful with it, but it still looked good when he switched to a new one. Below are photos of my long wallet (six years old, it's been "resting" for several months) and my latest compact wallet (nearly two years old and in daily use since January). I also have a LV Zippy that I got in 2017 -- that too has held up well. My card case is a metallic deep blue from Bottega Veneta. I think it's about two years old.

View attachment 4760197View attachment 4760198View attachment 4760199View attachment 4760201
Thank you for the information! Your wallets are beautiful!!

Hey guys! I'm thinking of getting the Vara bow business card holder. Can anyone comment as to the quality of Ferrgamo SLGs? Any recommendations for alternative wallets?
I’m disappointed with my coin card holder. I seldom use it and it was purchased in Rome store. I find Louis Vuitton small leather goods wear way better than any other brands.
I suggest you inspect the inner linings, my seems glued on instead of stitched on.
BD70F735-1D21-4969-8020-897B0A2F7BA0.jpegC77588E7-8162-48CE-A5C4-B52B3ECE352D.jpeg4FADC009-CB2F-4DC4-856A-9E061C402EC6.jpeg6FA6C83E-2D3F-42B4-B37A-A222A8E13C35.jpeg

I bought a vara bow wallet around 6 months ago....the leather quality is amazing and no issues so far, although i do not use it everyday, only with certain bags.View attachment 4764826
I have that exact wallet and matching bag and flats. Gorgeous print. I used the wallet for at least six months straight, but was reasonably careful as the leather is soft. No issues whatsoever, but is off the rotation for now. It is beautiful and I want to keep it in good condition forever!!

Hey guys! I'm thinking of getting the Vara bow business card holder. Can anyone comment as to the quality of Ferrgamo SLGs? Any recommendations for alternative wallets?

I have been using my compact wallet for over 1 year, I am quite disappointed as I have used Gucci and LV wallets prior. The hardware no longer snap together well like when I first got it, the leather is also peeling and cracking a little bit.