Opinions on Epi Speedy in Mandarin!

1. Ok - changing my mind again. What does everyone thing of the speedy 25 in Mandarin. I have a chance to purchase one like new for about $530? Good deal?? Nice bag?

2. I have the epi speedy 25 in black. It's a cute bag, and if you're not one of the ladies who favors the "saggy" look, the epi seems to sag a lot less than the mono.

3. Great bag! Great color! Great price! I say GET IT!

4. After seeing Pam and Angie's pic's the bag looks great. I would have never thought about that color in the speedy(an accessory maybe) now I think it would be great for summer and very durable.

5. Go for it; that is a great price.

6. Nice Bag & Good Deal!!!

7. Go for it :nuts: Such a fun color for a beautiful, classy bag. It's going to be my LV, as well.

8. One of the most beautiful LV bags in existence. If you have the chance to get one, do it! :nuts:

9. Loriw, I'm still on the fence with this bag. I've been going back and forth between this and the Epi Jasmin. I tried on both a couple of times already, and did find the epi speedy's handles a bit .... hmmm...hard/uncomfortable. Do you have a LV boutique near you? It's nice to try it on to see if you like it first :smile: But yeah, I understand, it's a really good deal and it's a very nice bag!!

10. That is a great price! The Mandarin is nice color!

11. I love the Mandarin Speedy!

12. Wonderful! I'd snap it up if I were you! That's a great price for a beautiful bag.

13. thanks everyone - I attached this pic in another thread and just want to make sure that the wrinkling looks ok to you experts!

LVEpi001.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice