Opinions on Elsa Peretti Diamond by the Yard Pendant.

loveyouu

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
I'm looking to purchase an everyday wear necklace and this Tiffany necklace caught my eye. I need opinions if any of you guys think this is a good everyday necklace or if it's worth the money (I know I'm paying mostly for the name brand) or are there any necklaces in a lower price range that you would like to suggest. TIA :smile:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/ite...p+20-c+287465-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&fromgrid=1

tiffany.com/shared/media/products/24944387_M_OVER_1.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 11.41.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 11.41.21 PM.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,970
I have the exact model and I think it's a little bit tiny. I used to wear it everyday for 6 months and then I feel like I need to go bigger and since then upgraded to 0.14 in YG, which I have been wearing everyday for the past year. I don't think people notice or gave any compliment on my 0.03 ss but my current one do attract attention and compliments.

Maybe it's worth to wait and save a bit more and get a bigger one. I learnt my lesson the hard way but if you want something discreet then 0.03 ss is the way to go.

I have the .07 sterling silver and I've worn it every day since I first got it 5 months ago. I take it off to shower and that's about it. Even though it's pretty tiny, I still get a lot of compliments on it and it sparkles like crazy! I eventually want to save for a .25-.50. For now though, I love my tiny DBTY! It's my favorite piece I own! I don't think you will be disappointed!

dbty .42.jpg

0.03 is very dainty. I recommend upgrading to the 0.07 or 0.08/ still very dainty but the stone is visible!

I have a 0.07 and a 0.42 in YG and the 0.07 while tiny is still visible and sparkly

I have the 0.05 in ss. The diamond looks a bit bigger cos the ss bezel is thicker. I find it to be a good everyday necklace as it is very sparkly but still subtle. I felt that 0.03 is too small but didnt want to spend so much for a .07 in ss, so .05 is a good compromise : )