Opinions on Duo Colour Tote please

SpeakChicBlog

Aug 15, 2013
I'm looking for an everyday bag that's not too big. I find the GST a bit big and after seeing the PST IRL today, I find it too small. I found this bag though while I was browsing. It's the Duo Colour tote from Fall Act 1. Size is in between GST and PST and it's very light. What do you guys think? Anyone has this bag? I'm not familiar with aged calf, any opinions/advice on that?

photo-5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for an everyday bag that's not too big. I find the GST a bit big and after seeing the PST IRL today, I find it too small. I found this bag though while I was browsing. It's the Duo Colour tote from Fall Act 1. Size is in between GST and PST and it's very light. What do you guys think? Anyone has this bag? I'm not familiar with aged calf, any opinions/advice on that?

photo-5.jpg

I was also wondering if someone has pics of this bag:

Perfect Edge
A66434-Y08128 - Med shiny calf dbl handle cutout flapover with antique gold hw in light pink and dark grey. $3900 6x10.5x3.5

Are you looking for a chanel everyday bag?
Would you consider a differ brand for everyday?
Like balenciaga or maybe celine.

+1

It's showing a lot of creases already. But it really depends on personal preference

I'd check out French Rivera totes or the totes I posted here

http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=878970

What's the name of the one in the second pic in post #12? It's really nice.
Also I think aged calf is just like that, it has creases.

French Rivera totes and coco loop totes

And two other totes

View attachment 2727633

Oh! I really like the 2 totes at the top (grey and purple)! What's the name of that style? I've seen minis in store in that style but not totes.

Second pic in post #12 is chic and soft tote.

It comes in black and cream in US and red in Europe. You can find it on Chanel website. Very pretty but a bit pricy like Chanel's seasonal totes!

And the purple and grey totes I don't have the names sorry! They are from
NM. NM orders minis and totes!

What's the name of the one in the second pic in post #12? It's really nice.

Also I think aged calf is just like that, it has creases.

Oh! I really like the 2 totes at the top (grey and purple)! What's the name of that style? I've seen minis in store in that style but not totes.

Second pic in post #12 is chic and soft tote.

It comes in black and cream in US and red in Europe. You can find it on Chanel website. Very pretty but a bit pricy like Chanel's seasonal totes!

And the purple and grey totes I don't have the names sorry! They are from
NM. NM orders minis and totes!

Thanks! I'll look into these options too. :smile:

i don't have the tote, but i have the duo color flap and it's my most beloved bag by far. the material is carefree, durable, and feels very strong. in order to avoid any creases i keep it nicely stuffed when not in use. i use it a lot. you'll be very happy with the material and bag. it softens a bit, but in a good way. and the chain is so light i thought it was plastic... very lightweight material