Opinions on Dior Vintage Frame bag

gelatiii

Nov 1, 2005
Does anyone like this bag?

p10827095_ph_hero.jpg

I like the structure and the red leather a lot... I'm not totally into logo right now, but if you love it then it would look great on you!!

Welcome!!! Glad to see you joined :P

to me the color throws everything off, and the design seems so redundant with any other style that ive seen with any other brands. ahhh i dont know why but i haven't found the perfect bag at alll...and everything seems to look the same... =T

I'm not feelin' that bag, I guess its the logos, then the red&blue. Too patriotic, BUT if you absolutely love it and you lose sleep thinkin' of it...wait a week, if you still feel the same about it then by all means, BUY IT!!!:P

btw, if you like the blue logo fabric you should wait until the S/S 06 stuff comes out (should be soon). I just went to the trunk show and they had a LOT of it. The shipments should be arriving by December or so :biggrin:

^^^oooo saddles are hot! Those at my favorite. If you haven't already you should go down and check out the look book for the s/s 06 saddles. They have some cool colors that are coming in and that may have already came in depending on what boutique. The Ala Moana one just got in this awesome pink one, which I am going to go check out in a bit. But I am also on the waitlist for this white leather saddle w/embroidery thats supposed to be coming in very soon. I don't know if I need two saddles in the same month :lol: The pink one is available NOW, but the white I may have to wait a week for, this SUCKS! I also have my paddington coming in the next 2 weeks. I onlt need one saddle damn it, hopefully I decide on that today :biggrin: