Opinions on Courier bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need a little help from you lovely ladies. I stopped by a boutique today that carries Bal and they had what I assume to be the Courier not the day on sale for 40% off? It has a crossbody strap and not the hobo handle like the day. I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on this style? It looks like it holds a lot and I'm in love with the color ... I believe it's rouge cardinal. I have it on hold and will purchase tkmorrow cause how can I pass up a deal like that. Just wanted to know opinions since I've never seen this style before. Thank you so much :smile:

2. It's not the day crossbody? I know it comes in rouge cardinal. I have it in cigar fonce and it just has a crossbody strap, no shorter handle. I love mine!

3. Courier is on my to buy list. I think for balenciaga 40% off is significant and surely worth to invest. Even if you dont like it eventually, you can still sell it for a fair amount.