Opinions on Coach Diaper Bags?

red1

May 2, 2007
I've been looking at Coach diaper bags, but I don't have much experience with babies, so I don't know if the Coach options would be practical. I'm considering either the baby messenger bag in Signature or the baby backpack in nylon. Has anyone tried them? Any thoughts on convenience/ease of use for either of the two styles?

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I've been looking at Coach diaper bags, but I don't have much experience with babies, so I don't know if the Coach options would be practical. I'm considering either the baby messenger bag in Signature or the baby backpack in nylon. Has anyone tried them? Any thoughts on convenience/ease of use for either of the two styles?
Hi! Congratulations! I haven’t used Coach baby bags but I’ve used many of the popular vegan leather backpack style diaper bags on social media such as Ryla Pack, Fawn Design and Lulibebe. I loved the lulibebe the best and the backpack style was definitely awesome. I think backpack style is best for first time mom. You can fit everything you need and be hands free. I’m due any day now with my second and am switching it up this time with the Rebecca Minkoff Knocked Up messenger. I’d like to start carrying my own crossbody bags again and have a diaper bag that I don’t carry everywhere...more so throw in stroller or leave in car when running errands. The coach backpack looks great and I bet you would be very happy with it. The Coach tote/messenger looked super huge and cumbersome though. Hope this helps!

Reactions: red1