Opinions on Chloe Iris Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, but would like your opinions on the Chloe Iris Satchel. I have an opportunity to get one, but am a little hesitant. So, what do you all think....yeah, or nah.......:confused1: :confused1:

2. It's a great style bag -- and not being made any longer by Chloe. I saw one not too long ago in Chocolate that I was considering.
    I say Yeah!

3. Oohh.. there is a bag named after me? :P

4. Thanks for your replies, I keep going back and forth, specially now with the AR sale..... now its between the Iris and the medium silverado in hazelnut....decisions decisions....:wondering :wondering :wondering

5. Gigi2shop, did you find the Iris on sale? --- Where?

6. if you get one, can you post pictures???

7. HELP!! I bought the Chloe Iris Satchel on ebay and think it's fake. Does anyone have the REAL thing so I can tell whether or not to return it? Here's the ebay info so you can check it out:Item number: 150103389138 .

Any commets would be appreciated!! :smile:

8. Hi there! This should be asked in the authenticate this thread located in the chloe shopping sub-forum. You'll be able to get more opinions. I had this bag briefly for 2 days. Is the inner handles stuffed w/ something... like a ball thingy? That is my concern w/ the bag. Chloe inner handles dont have separate 'stuffing'.