Opinions on Celine RTW?

I walked past the NYC Celine and decided to pop in to see if they have the Jane in my size to try, which they did, and I fell in love! I just had lunch so the waistband looked great flexed but was rather tight and uncomfortable when relaxed. Can anyone speak on whether the Celine denim stretches out with wear? If the waist is likely to soften, these should be perfect. I just don't want to get them because they're beautiful and never reach for them if they're not comfortable. I tried the 25 as well and the waist was almost the same but the legs were a baggier fit which I did not like, so sizing up wouldn't solve the issue.

I walked past the NYC Celine and decided to pop in to see if they have the Jane in my size to try, which they did, and I fell in love! I just had lunch so the waistband looked great flexed but was rather tight and uncomfortable when relaxed. Can anyone speak on whether the Celine denim stretches out with wear? If the waist is likely to soften, these should be perfect. I just don't want to get them because they're beautiful and never reach for them if they're not comfortable. I tried the 25 as well and the waist was almost the same but the legs were a baggier fit which I did not like, so sizing up wouldn't solve the issue.
Yes, it stretches. I’m not sure about the waistband as they are always a bit wide on me. But I just bought a new pair yesterday end went to a restaurant after I stood up my jeans felt stretched.
I love the style for me. I bought them in white and light blue.

Attachments

• IMG_9227.jpeg
    IMG_9227.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9230.png
    IMG_9230.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9231.png
    IMG_9231.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 52
Yes, it stretches. I’m not sure about the waistband as they are always a bit wide on me. But I just bought a new pair yesterday end went to a restaurant after I stood up my jeans felt stretched.
I love the style for me. I bought them in white and light blue.
You look gorgeous as always!! I love Marco in photos but they never have them in stock in my size when I go to try them on! I finally just pulled the trigger on high rise Jane in Union Wash online after falling in love with them in New York last month... I still worry they'll be too tight in the waist, but hopefully the stretch will help and I won't need to return them! I will report back

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.00.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.00.59 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.01.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.01.13 PM.png
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: