Opinions on Celine Boogie Night bag? Pretty please :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I’d love your honest opinions on this bag…. What do you think?

Celine's bejeweled Boogie bag is a miniature version of the iconic Boogie shape, perfectly downsized and artfully decorated for evening glamour. Waves of glittering jewel-cut crystals adorn the front and back while two Celine logo charms serve as a fun finish to the zippered top.

- Smooth grained leather with polished silver metal hardware
    - Tiny leather cutouts and jewel-cut crystals
    - Small rolled leather handles
    - 8" x 4.75" x 3"
    - Made in Italy
    - $930.00

Celine Boogie.jpg Boogie Night - open.jpg Boogie Night - with mannequin.jpg Boogie Night - zoom2.jpg Boogie Night - zoom.jpg
  2. I think it's super cute!

3. I could be just a teensy bit biased, but that's a fabulous Boogie! And the size is just right for going out, too.

4. I like this bag a lot! The only part I'm not crazy about is all the jewels, I find it a little on the excessive side. Other than that, I'm very fond of this design! Good luck and if you do get it, please post pics!

5. I think it's very cute - but perhaps a bit pricy for what it is?

6. Its really cute. I love it.

7. I honestly like the regular Boogie much better. The jeweling-is that a word?-takes away from simple style that Boogies usually have. Just not for me, but go for it if you love it!

8. i think the jewels make it a bit funky... i tend to see the boogie as a classic and more conservative (in a good way) bag...and i prefer the larger orginal version...

9. i saw this in real life and it is super cute! If i was a rich mom - i would get that for my daughter!

10. Thanks all for your thoughts.

I'm very torn about this bag.

I love the Boogie shape, but when I tried the original size IRL, it was just too big and bulky for me, and honestly, just a tiny bit boring IMO (no offense to Boogie lover, since I really admire the shape).

When I saw this mini version on eLuxury, I fell :love: with it. But when I received it, I was surprised with how small it is. It's still a beauty, and would be great for going out. But is it too much $$ for the bag? After all, the original size is only abot $200 more....HELP!!

11. I really love this bag, its stunning and can be dressedup or down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice