Opinions on blk patent ergo please

Have it and LOVE it. I will be happily reunited with it when I return home from vacation. I had to draw the line somewhere with all the bags I took with me.

If you search patent ergo, you will see a post I made that has pics of me modeling it, and what it can hold.

I'm not a fan of patent usually, but something about the way Coach has done theirs, makes it look fantastic! It looks..thinner, maybe? The patent doesn't look plasticy like patent usually does. And it doesn't look stiff either. If I were ever to buy a patent bag, it would definitely be one of the Coach ergo ones.

Yes, Kristan has posted pictures of her with hers. Just do a search, like she suggested, for black patent ergo and it should come up. It really is a great looking bag. I even saw it in a magazine with Gisele Bundchen holding it, so you know it has to be good for Coach to make it into the high fashion magazines, it normally doesn't.

Glad you found the pics! I love big bags personally, and I can definetely do them. I'm 5'7" and weigh around 150. I went to the store about 6 times before I got it fondling the darn thing. It also looks a bit bigger when it is stuffed in the store, it doesn't seem so large with my own things inside it. I also love that it opens so wide, easy to get in and out of.

I think the reason I love this patent so much is that it's squishy and textured and just invites you to touch it. Some of the stiffer patents just are too "standoffish" and "prissy." (For lack of a better term).