Opinions on Black Caviar Chevron Boy!!

ashima01

Sep 8, 2015
Hi All! I was at the Chanel boutique a couple of days ago looking for an anniversary gift ( I did get earrings and a brooch... yay :smile: ) and spotted this black caviar chevron boy from Fall Act 1 sitting prettily on the shelf and fell in love. I however did not bite the bullet right away, but haven't stopped thinking about it ever since. After going through the boy bag thread in clubhouse, I saw that some of you have had quality issues, with the edges peeling and chipping, with this particular boy bag. This would be my first boy and is an expensive purchase for me. Would love to hear your experience, regarding wear and tear with the new finer pebbled grained calfskin from Chanel... I think SS had similar shiny grained calfskin boys. I am just worried that even if this particular boy is perfect at the moment, it may show wear and tear and scuffs and peels soon... Would love to know what you girls think... Thanks!! IMG_1508695711.669381.jpg

Reactions: Kidclarke
It will show wear and tear just like all chanels, but given that it's caviar and black, it can be easily rectified. Otherwise don't get any boy, now ask yourself, would you be happy with that? :P

Reactions: ashima01
Boys bags show wear on the corner cos of design. I have grained lamb one from earlier in the year and have had to put away cos of wear. No regrets but imo not as hardy as caviar jumbo.

Reactions: ashima01