Opinions on black bbags

Mar 16, 2006
i currently have a 2005 black first, which i adore because the size is perfect for me and the leather is TDF. i also recently acquired a 2003 black city with silver hardware, which i love too. BUT i just feel having two black bbags is a bit too much. what should i do? any opinions?

IMO black is the ONLY color i would have more than one size in-(personally I would like to have a first, city and work in black)

plus with the different colored hardwares... totally different.
*WAIT*(what am i saying?) *gets out yoyo*

-look at the yoyo-
-you are getting very sleepy-
-when i snap my fingers you will do whatever i say-

*SNAP*
you shall keep the first. now go to the post office and immediately express mail me the 03 black city.
*SNAP*

:angel:

sweetsparkle said:
i currently have a 2005 black first, which i adore because the size is perfect for me and the leather is TDF. i also recently acquired a 2003 black city with silver hardware, which i love too. BUT i just feel having two black bbags is a bit too much. what should i do? any opinions?

LOL - Yes, two black b bags are too many - sell me your 2003 city ;)

I looove black Bbags!! Black really goes with the motorcycle style, I think. And having two bags in two styles is just perfect IMO, I think I might get myself another black bag!

I agree, you can never have too many black bags:yes: I'd recommend you keep it if you love it and wait till another love comes by (eggplant city did u say?), then maybe consider selling it.:biggrin:
BTW, you look gorgeous sweetsparkle and your dog is a cutie :heart:

I go back and forth on this myself. I currently have a black Purse and a Black Work and even though (well, before the b'bag anyway) most of my handbags have been black, somehow, having hoth of these seems like too much. But every time I think about selling my Purse, I end up keeping it. The Work is my only really large bag, so it's a keeper.