opinions on bille studded PVC

betty.lee

amateur bag hag
O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
hi everyone.

so tomorrow is my birthday and DH has given me the green light to buy a new pair of red soles. these will be my third pair. well, actually second since I sold my filo 120. my other pair is a black patent pigalle 120.

so my question is do you think these are too trendy? I don't get to splurge on things a lot these days as we have a toddler now and we are trying to save for him. I don't want to get something I might regret later.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Christi...294886772&eItemId=prod167570084&cmCat=product

I tried them on in neimans and I honestly did not think I would like them. but as I kept wearing them they got more comfortable. it was like the PVC just molded to my foot and it was seriously the most comfortable louboutins I've ever tried.

any suggestions on another special not classic pair? my other problem is I'm a 34-35 so it's hard to get my size too.

thank you so much in advance!!

But I heard that the PVC shoes are the most comfortable one out of all CL collection

they definitely are very comfortable as I tried them on in the store and walked around for awhile and it got more comfortable with wear. the reason why it wouldn't be my first CL purchase is because I don't know for certain how the PVC wears with time. will it yellow or get cloudy or crack? that's what's stopping me from pulling the trigger on them.

My fear is getting blisters cause by the PVC rubbing. More than others when living in a hotter climate that my feet will sweat more. But they sure look darn sexy showing the feet.

My fear is getting blisters cause by the PVC rubbing. More than others when living in a hotter climate that my feet will sweat more. But they sure look darn sexy showing the feet.

ah see I never even thought of that either and I live in a hot climate. I'm more and more glad I didn't buy them yet. I might still consider them if hey go on sale.

ah see I never even thought of that either and I live in a hot climate. I'm more and more glad I didn't buy them yet. I might still consider them if hey go on sale.
I have the bille et boule along with 3 pairs of debout and some pivichic. They are very very comfortable. They do tend to stretch a bit as you wear them over a prolonged period but when you take them off they go back to their original shape probably because it's pvc.
As your feet become warmer there does need to be done moisture in the shoe but not so that anyone else wouldnotice. The pvc doesn't discolour but I have a tendency to clean all my shoes especially all my pvc ones especially the inside of the shoes.

Keeps them pristine.
They are super fab shoes and they get so much attention.

I have the bille et boule along with 3 pairs of debout and some pivichic. They are very very comfortable. They do tend to stretch a bit as you wear them over a prolonged period but when you take them off they go back to their original shape probably because it's pvc.
As your feet become warmer there does need to be done moisture in the shoe but not so that anyone else wouldnotice. The pvc doesn't discolour but I have a tendency to clean all my shoes especially all my pvc ones especially the inside of the shoes.

Keeps them pristine.
They are super fab shoes and they get so much attention.

thank you. this is super good to know. my imperas have PVC so I know to take good care of them. I am super OCD about my louboutins so this should be easy. and I'm glad to know they hold up well if cared for properly.

But they are going to be going on sale next week at Saks just not 35. I saw it yesterday in their sale sections. Too bad for us. Usually fashion items don't make much in our sizes. :sad: