Opinions on Bal Outlet bags

If anyone happens to see this in the small size, it would be great if you could let me know. Not that I know how to retrieve PM's on here, but you can write it in this thread. The one on Fashionphile is the classic size and too big. I called the outlet to see if they have anymore of the small at $1500 and they're sold out. Maybe I should have just bit the bullet and ordered it. I'm not a fan of the Agnew - that wrinkled leather is a bit odd to me. But I like the pink/red combo. I wish they would make the current classic small with goat leather, in silver hardware. Everything got gold hardware and it's just not "cool". Gold is too precious looking.

Neiman Marcus had the City S you wanted only at $800+ when on sale last year. It was snapped up fast off cos as i missed it too!

The one you wanted also made with Agneau. You can look at Metallic Edge City S if you like the Chevre goat skin

balenciaga-Black-Classic-Metallic-Edge-City-S.jpeg

Or Blackout rage in calf leather

45331265rw_12_a_d.jpg

If anyone happens to see this in the small size, it would be great if you could let me know. Not that I know how to retrieve PM's on here, but you can write it in this thread. The one on Fashionphile is the classic size and too big. I called the outlet to see if they have anymore of the small at $1500 and they're sold out. Maybe I should have just bit the bullet and ordered it. I'm not a fan of the Agnew - that wrinkled leather is a bit odd to me. But I like the pink/red combo. I wish they would make the current classic small with goat leather, in silver hardware. Everything got gold hardware and it's just not "cool". Gold is too precious looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20180715_143621_resized_20180715_024049044.jpg
    IMG_20180715_143621_resized_20180715_024049044.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: Shoppingalways
There's a B city bag I'm looking for ( black with red/pink stripes) and my SA in the reg retail Bal store called the outlet and found the bag. It's $1500. Final sale. Buying site unseen. I don't get to look it over. I'm worried about outlet merchandise. Stuff gets tossed around. This is a bad idea right? I can wait and try to find it pre loved but it may never show up, and at least this is "new". I was a little shocked that the outlet price is only $500 cheaper than full retail. Just wanted someone else's thoughts on this....thanks.
Fashionphile currently has this bag :smile:

There's a B city bag I'm looking for ( black with red/pink stripes) and my SA in the reg retail Bal store called the outlet and found the bag. It's $1500. Final sale. Buying site unseen. I don't get to look it over. I'm worried about outlet merchandise. Stuff gets tossed around. This is a bad idea right? I can wait and try to find it pre loved but it may never show up, and at least this is "new". I was a little shocked that the outlet price is only $500 cheaper than full retail. Just wanted someone else's thoughts on this....thanks.
The bag you’re looking for is now available at the desert hills outlet for $1100. Hurry!

Reactions: ksuromax