Which Yellow Bag should i get?

• Venice Satchel

• Trigger

• Jackie Satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.

lilflygirl

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
Hello ladies! I really want to get a yellow bag but I'm torn between the Venice Satchel, the Trigger, and the Jackie. I want something thats classic, but yet a little edgy. Which one do you prefer? Also, does anyone have pictures of any of the three bags in Yellow? TIA!

I just bit the bullet and got a Venice Satchel in Sunshine Yellow. I guess bans dont work huh :weird:

Congrats! If you feel like the Acid Yellow Trigger is too bright for you, the Sunshine Venice Satchel should definitely be a better fit. Please do share pics when you get it! :biggrin: Also, heh, yeah, I seem to do better when I'm not on bans... Just sayin'... :P

The Venice satchel I think is more versatile..not as bold as the Trigger..It would complement more items in my wardrobe so I would prefer that one. Does any one have both? I'd love to see the difference in color by watching them together under the same light!

So I just received my Yellow Venice Satchel and I was so excited! I opened it up and... wth? The straps are all discolored! I bought it supposedly new from an online boutique. I am so mad! Its so noticeable too. The bag itself is so pretty and to get it all ruined like this is so upsetting. I emailed the company already and am awaiting a response.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_3396-1.jpg
    Copy of IMG_3396-1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 149
  • Copy of IMG_3401.jpg
    Copy of IMG_3401.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 136
Oh no! WTH?! So sorry you got a bag like this, lilflygirl... :s Which boutique did you get it from, if you don't mind me asking? I hope the store gets back to you with a decent response and an offer of a refund, because this is pretty messed up, and I'm not too sure it could be easily fixed... :sad: Please keep us posted, and good luck!

I got it at Jessie's Boutique. I hope they will give me a refund although I did get it for a very good price. They still haven't responded yet though. Is there anyway to get rid of the discoloration if they don't give me a refund :sad:?