• Venice Satchel

• Trigger

• Jackie Satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.

lilflygirl

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
Bay Area
Hello ladies! I really want to get a yellow bag but I'm torn between the Venice Satchel, the Trigger, and the Jackie. I want something thats classic, but yet a little edgy. Which one do you prefer? Also, does anyone have pictures of any of the three bags in Yellow? TIA!

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I personally like the venice hobo very much. I think I have seen the yellow color somewhere, but rare. I would love to get a venice hobo in caramel!

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
Congrats, please share pics. with us when you receive your sunshine yellow venice satchel!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
I just bit the bullet and got a Venice Satchel in Sunshine Yellow. I guess bans dont work huh :weird:
Congrats! If you feel like the Acid Yellow Trigger is too bright for you, the Sunshine Venice Satchel should definitely be a better fit. Please do share pics when you get it! :biggrin: Also, heh, yeah, I seem to do better when I'm not on bans... Just sayin'... :P

Ballet_flats

Aug 27, 2009
Queens, NY
The Venice satchel I think is more versatile..not as bold as the Trigger..It would complement more items in my wardrobe so I would prefer that one. Does any one have both? I'd love to see the difference in color by watching them together under the same light!

lilflygirl

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
Bay Area
So I just received my Yellow Venice Satchel and I was so excited! I opened it up and... wth? The straps are all discolored! I bought it supposedly new from an online boutique. I am so mad! Its so noticeable too. The bag itself is so pretty and to get it all ruined like this is so upsetting. I emailed the company already and am awaiting a response.

Attachments

raj

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
^ That's not a good look, hopefully you'll get things sorted out and get one in perfect condition. It really is a beautiful bag.

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Oh no! WTH?! So sorry you got a bag like this, lilflygirl... :s Which boutique did you get it from, if you don't mind me asking? I hope the store gets back to you with a decent response and an offer of a refund, because this is pretty messed up, and I'm not too sure it could be easily fixed... :sad: Please keep us posted, and good luck!

lilflygirl

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
Bay Area
I got it at Jessie's Boutique. I hope they will give me a refund although I did get it for a very good price. They still haven't responded yet though. Is there anyway to get rid of the discoloration if they don't give me a refund :sad:?