Opinions on a wedding band!!

I think it will work better if you get a thin spacer ring to go between them. Just a plain white metal one; it will help make the band lay straighter.

I think it will work better if you get a thin spacer ring to go between them. Just a plain white metal one; it will help make the band lay straighter.

I agree! I think the band is beautiful and the spacer will make it lay better with your beautiful pear. You can find super thin ones that won't detract from either ring.

Hm. Well, it's gorgeous by itself but honestly I don't think it lays nicely with your pear. :sad: Sorry.

I agree! I think the band is beautiful and the spacer will make it lay better with your beautiful pear. You can find super thin ones that won't detract from either ring.

That's what I thought! Any suggestions on where I could get one?

Common for that size stone. Have you inspected it in more than just the store's lighting? Like by a window? Double check for any loose stones as well. What happens if the stones get loose? Who repairs it?