opinions on a picture frame keyfob

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hi, I have been using my mini skinny as a key chain for 2 years and feel that it is time for a change. I was thinking about a picture frame key fob. What do you think of these. BTW I want to place my son and daughters pics in they frame.

Attachments

• keyfob1.jpg
    keyfob1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 62
  • keyfob.jpg
    keyfob.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 80
I bought the purple one because I loved the color, but i saw that perfume print one and its alot bigger than the other one! I was surprised to see the size of it when I saw it in person. I think I remember that it felt more like a coated material, too, if that matters to you. Hard choice - I love the color of the purple one, but I really like the larger size of the other one. You really cant go wrong either way!

I have the pink one. I've never added photos in there though, since I would hate to cut up my pictures just to stuff them into the little photo album keyfob. One SA once told me to print the pictures and try to trim it. I've done that before, and I don't like wasting printer ink/paper.

I think the perfume print one is too big. I have an older green one that is the same size as the purple one and think it's perfect. I only carry my car key on my keychain and really like to keep it compact. The purple color is very pretty!!

Hi, I have been using my mini skinny as a key chain for 2 years and feel that it is time for a change. I was thinking about a picture frame key fob. What do you think of these. BTW I want to place my son and daughters pics in they frame.

I think that would be a cute idea, Both are nice!

I have the silver lurex one and the brown one thats just like the purple. I love them both. I also love the purfume print, but its a little larger and might get dirty easy! Your can't go wrong with either!