Opinions of the Blenheim?

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
What is everyone's opinion of the Blenheim? I continue looking at it and one minute I like it and the next I am not sure. Any opinions? Is it too much like a Del Rey?

Ria2011

Jul 1, 2011
UK
I think it looks nice but I prefer the del rey. I think the blenheim looks lovely in oak.

morgan20

Happy
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Surrey
I need to see one IRL only seen in online and in a booklet. Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure I had a Blenheim 2005? It was a smaller version of Roxanne.

daisyw

Apr 16, 2013
I don't like it.. It's a bit "meh" :biggrin:. It does look quite similar to the del rey, but I love del rey.

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
I need to see one IRL only seen in online and in a booklet. Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure I had a Blenheim 2005? It was a smaller version of Roxanne.
Yes, I think you did see it in 2005 and I wonder is this the new version?? If it is isn't it a whole new take on it?

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
Thanks to everyone for your opinion and I am still not sure if I will do anything but think about it. I suppose if you have to consider it so much it isn't the right one.

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
This one's not for me, can't think it will be around that long. There are so many lovelier bags about IMO

I don't know why they would have used the same name again, very strange.

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
My concern about buying it was exactly what you expressed, wonder how long it will be around? I think at present it is a risky buy for the money. Still like the bag but I rarely carry my Del Rey and this is much like it.

jp23

jeska2333
Jan 6, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
www.jessica-portillo.com
I like the bag a lot I think the handles are too long (I think the handles are too long on the new del reys too) but I like what's starting to happen with it I would like to see it in nicer leathers though I think I would be beautiful in an oxblood shrunken calf! Lol

Izzy48

IZZY
Jul 25, 2013
Southeast
I think the oxblood is fabulous with the black trim. It appears not to be received well so I am a bit afraid to even think of purchasing at full price. Since oxblood is so popular I wonder if they will discount it?

PinkTulip

O.G.
Jun 3, 2007
Here & there
I think the oxblood is fabulous with the black trim. It appears not to be received well so I am a bit afraid to even think of purchasing at full price. Since oxblood is so popular I wonder if they will discount it?
I feel the same way. I love it, but I'm skeptical buying it now. I love the deep oxblood color. I adore it with the black too.

s_kat

Apr 14, 2013
UK
I'm guessing it will go into the sale if you can hold out that long... with the black strap etc it feels less of a 'core' colour than oxblood Bays etc - could be wrong though!

Personally I think it looks nice in oak, also oxblood (but I would want all oxblood, no black trim), but it feels quite ordinary for the price...