Opinions of my stacked diamond rings

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure if I'm posting this right- very inexperienced forum girl

I got married 2 weeks ago and playing around with a couple diamond rings I have. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457970798.179492.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457970814.321843.jpg

Cams likes this.
  2. Beautiful diamonds!

3. Congratulations on your marriage! I like how you have the rings stacked in the first pic!

4. Congratulations! Nice rings, great vibe

5. I would wear the five stone oval ring on my right hand.

6. love all the rings, i think it would look better though with either one of the thicker rings plus the thin ring on your finger, and then wear the other thicker ring on the other hand. because they are all still fairly delicate so when you have 3 rings on your fingers it kind of destroys the delicate look to me.

7. I like the first picture the most.

8. I think it is too much with all three rings. I would wear the oval stone ring on the other hand.

9. I love diamonds so I say wear them all. You can change them up a it for special events if you like that is, if they fit on other fingers. Mine do not always fit because of knuckles.

10. Congrats on your marriage, stacked rings are a cool look, I like both pictures