Opinions needed!

Wender

Aug 22, 2012
I am on vacation in Hong Kong and decided to get the portobello pm, even though i planned on getting the bag back in the states at a later time....is it the right decision to purchase it now instead of later??? I was planning on saving a bit more before my next purchase, but it is so hard to resist....

FYI i did save about $8 usd after the conversion and credit card charge...lol

logic says to wait but i love being able to splurge on a bag for a sensational vacation souvenier . the only downside is that the one time i did that, i was a bit crazy about being careful to keep the bag safe for the rest of the vaca. i guess it's easier to buy at home so you don't have to lug an extra bag around, but then again, who really minds lugging an lv??

logic says to wait but i love being able to splurge on a bag for a sensational vacation souvenier . the only downside is that the one time i did that, i was a bit crazy about being careful to keep the bag safe for the rest of the vaca. i guess it's easier to buy at home so you don't have to lug an extra bag around, but then again, who really minds lugging an lv??

I'd keep it. You'll be saving more if the rumored price increase (USA) really occurs within the week. Like you said, great souvenir!

If its matters to you where your bag was made (France vs USA) then buy it now to make sure you are able to pick up a MiF bag. Otherwise I'd say wait. You're on vacation and already having a good time!

NWGal said:
I'd keep it. You'll be saving more if the rumored price increase (USA) really occurs within the week. Like you said, great souvenir!

Yea, thats another reason i purchased now instead of later, if the price increased by the time i get back to NY i would regret it.

twin-fun said:
If its matters to you where your bag was made (France vs USA) then buy it now to make sure you are able to pick up a MiF bag. Otherwise I'd say wait. You're on vacation and already having a good time!

Mines made in france :smile: