Opinions Needed

Baby Doll

shop-bop
Jul 13, 2006
What do you think of the Chanel bags in Patent? I only have cavier and was thinking about getting a patent leather bag for something different. Would love to see what you all think:

I love patent and at least one or two in your collection is a must but I think past that is too many since over the years it trends in and out of fashion favor-but definitely always a classic!

No to patent and definitely a BIG no to vinyl - unless you can grab it on sale...I am simply not a big fan of either - especially at this price point. However, go with what YOU like/love! Good Luck!

I absolutely adore patent and have several patent flaps, but I'm not a big vinyl fan. I guess if it's on sale and you're looking to use it for casual/rainy days, then I might consider it as a possibility... but personally, I'd just use caviar haha. :P Ultimately, if you love it, then you should get it... screw what we say! :P

I agree that vinyl is very good for daily use (you won't worry about destroying your bag), but feel that it is expensive! There is always a trade off for lower price... good luck