Opinions Needed!

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I am looking at getting a large Cambon in the pink/black combo but I am wondering is this too much pink? Don't get me wrong, I love pink, but I am very petite & I'm wondering if such a large pink tote will be too much? Thoughts??

I met KathyD this week and she was carrying oe. . . can't remember if her's was a large one or not though.
It looked FAB nonetheless! She's tll and thin - like I'm totally guessing here, but she looked to be about 5'6"ish and was about a size 4{?}

i have the pink cambon... it's a very soft pink, so its not too strong in color. i love it! my only concerns when i use it is that i may get it dirty :sad:

i would totally go for it! pink would be a great color for summer. i have seen the pink start to fade and it does show dirt like any other light color, but if you take good care of it i don't see it being much of an issue.

I second Janice. Just saw it today at Neiman's ....I'm also 5'3" about 115lbs and it was just way too big for me and I LIKE big bags. There's a lotta pink goin on in that bag.....

Have you considered the tan/black color? It's a nice combo for Spring/Summer....I'm sorry, I just think the pink color in the Cambon line is too pepto/bubblegummy - getting the perfect shade of pink is really difficult IMO. Even when I buy pink bath towels for example it has to be a soft almost powdery shade...it's really hard to do in leather.

I love the tan/black combo but I was considering the pink/black large tote because it is at a considerable discount from retail! If anyone has the large tan/black tote & would lick to let it go for around that price, I'd be all over it!

I've had my pink Cambon a little over a week and love it. It is the medium size, but it's marked small on the tag, as there is one smaller under it. It holds lots of items, even a large sunglass case.The SA said that the tote didn't come in pink/blk in the large size. It looks really cute with jeans and a touch of pink in something else (my gaucho jeans have pink embroidered flowers on the back leg).