Opinions Needed!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am looking at getting a large Cambon in the pink/black combo but I am wondering is this too much pink? Don't get me wrong, I love pink, but I am very petite & I'm wondering if such a large pink tote will be too much? Thoughts??

2. I met KathyD this week and she was carrying oe. . . can't remember if her's was a large one or not though.
    It looked FAB nonetheless! She's tll and thin - like I'm totally guessing here, but she looked to be about 5'6"ish and was about a size 4{?}

3. Hi girly!
    Ya know me I love colors and lots of them, but Im just not caring for this particualr bag. Too much pink for me.

4. I think it looks very cute. I saw a young woman in the store with one recently, and she had a large size.

5. i have the pink cambon... it's a very soft pink, so its not too strong in color. i love it! my only concerns when i use it is that i may get it dirty :sad:

6. Is it hard to take care of?

7. i would totally go for it! pink would be a great color for summer. i have seen the pink start to fade and it does show dirt like any other light color, but if you take good care of it i don't see it being much of an issue.

8. I too am petite. 5'3 100lbs. I tried the bag on at Saks and it was too pink for me. the shade of pink reminded me a little of pepto-bismol.

9. I second Janice. Just saw it today at Neiman's ....I'm also 5'3" about 115lbs and it was just way too big for me and I LIKE big bags. There's a lotta pink goin on in that bag.....

10. Hmmm what I hard choice...but at $800 I am still tempted....

11. i think every girl should have a pink bag!

12. Ugh. Not to offend anyone, but I hate the pink cambon! I much prefer the black first, tan second, white third.

13. Have you considered the tan/black color? It's a nice combo for Spring/Summer....I'm sorry, I just think the pink color in the Cambon line is too pepto/bubblegummy - getting the perfect shade of pink is really difficult IMO. Even when I buy pink bath towels for example it has to be a soft almost powdery shade...it's really hard to do in leather.

14. I love the tan/black combo but I was considering the pink/black large tote because it is at a considerable discount from retail! If anyone has the large tan/black tote & would lick to let it go for around that price, I'd be all over it!

15. I've had my pink Cambon a little over a week and love it. It is the medium size, but it's marked small on the tag, as there is one smaller under it. It holds lots of items, even a large sunglass case.The SA said that the tote didn't come in pink/blk in the large size. It looks really cute with jeans and a touch of pink in something else (my gaucho jeans have pink embroidered flowers on the back leg).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice