Opinions needed

I’d choose delightful gm if you can get your hands on one. It seems rare nowadays and love the front zippers. I had one in the past and it’s super comfy on the shoulder IMO. It works better with an organizer and used a speedy 30 samorga with room around the sides for extra items like snacks, umbrella, scarf etc...

Reactions: Platinum\
I’m leaning towards the Delightful GM...

or if anyone has any other recommendations??

I’m not a fan of backpacks.....

I thought about the Neverfull GM but heard if it gets heavy the thin straps dig into the shoulder...

Last edited:
I have no experience with the options listed but have just bought a Neverfull MM in DE as a work bag to carry my laptop. A friend of mine uses Porte documents voyage PM from the men’s collection to carry laptop and is very satisfied with it (however not an option for me because I tend to carry much stuff besides the laptop). Maybe you might want to have a look on either one of these options.

I don't own the Citadine or Delightful, but as an experienced Artsy girl, I wouldn't recommend it for laptop/document transport. The opening seems less than ideal for that purpose, and the handle, which I love, is admittedly NOT the most comfortable when carrying heavier items. The NF comes to mind, but if you are concerned about weight on thin straps, the Delightful might work. Good luck!