Opinions needed! Which one?

lalala555

O.G.
Jan 28, 2012
Help! I can't make a decision. In a perfect world I would get them all but alas I should only get one. I plan to mainly use the bag for evening looks and parties. Which would you get or is more eye-catching? Thanks for your help in advance :smile:

Option 1:
x10i1w.jpg

Option 2:
5xpsab.jpg

Option 3:
v2wow5.jpg

Hello, it seems that we have similar taste... I was debating the same Gucci bag for a while until I found the same ysl in your second option. However, I though that it is too thin,so I preferred the large satchel in the same design, here is a link if you haven't seen it before: http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...ather_cod45236559tb.html#dept=bags_women_main
As for your given options I would say that the ysl is the most appealing but if you need a little more room then go for the gucci.
good luck deciding :smile:

Hello, it seems that we have similar taste... I was debating the same Gucci bag for a while until I found the same ysl in your second option. However, I though that it is too thin,so I preferred the large satchel in the same design, here is a link if you haven't seen it before: http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...ather_cod45236559tb.html#dept=bags_women_main
As for your given options I would say that the ysl is the most appealing but if you need a little more room then go for the gucci.
good luck deciding :smile:

omg! no way lol! you must have amazing style:P haha! wow i didn't see the larger version. i did see the one above in store though and you are right, it is much too thin. i am trying to find one in my area to see and try on in person. hopefully that will make my decision easier. thanks for your help girl:smile:

omg! no way lol! you must have amazing style:P haha! wow i didn't see the larger version. i did see the one above in store though and you are right, it is much too thin. i am trying to find one in my area to see and try on in person. hopefully that will make my decision easier. thanks for your help girl:smile:

Lool.. I sure do ;) :P... I am happy I could help :smile:
Good luck with your decision, I would be happy to know how everything goes with you:smile: