Opinions Needed: What to Keep?

KJH1550

Jul 4, 2008
Hi Everybody. I'm trying to narrow down my "insanely" large handbag collection. I just can't use them all. I've already sold a bunch, but still want to narrow down my collection to the most useful and practical bags, while still having a variety. I want to love and use each of my bags, so when I do add a new bag it's special and gets the use it deserves.

These are the LV's I currently own:
Pallas in Noir
Empreinte Speedy 30 in infini
Favourite MM
Speedy 35
Speedy bandoliere 30
W bag with chocolate leather center

Other bags I own and could part with are:
Gucci bamboo shopper in black
Gucci soho shoulder bag in black and red (the one with chains)
Gucci sukey in guccissima leather in chocolate
Chloe paraty in rock
black balenciaga city
Givenchy Nightingale in tan
Givenchy Antigona in black (definitely keeping)
Fendi 2jours in light gray
Mulberry Alexa in Foggy Gray
Celine Trapeze in Black

Any feedback is appreciated. If you've had a bad experience with any of these bags and think I should part with it, please let me know.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Which bags do you find yourself carrying the most? You have a great LV collection. Are your Speedy's the same print?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Which bags do you find yourself carrying the most? You have a great LV collection. Are your Speedy's the same print?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Yes. Both of my speedys are in the monogram print. It's so sad that some of my bags have still never been used. I've been carrying my Balenciaga a ton lately, but I haven't been loving it (probably been using it to long). I just hesitate to part with it b/c it's a classic black bag.

I could also live without Fendi 2jours and Mulberry Alexa... And perhaps also Speedy 35 since you have also speedy B 30 which has more ways to be used...
I see you have Givenchy Antigona ~ i was eyeing this bag, but then I bought the new Soft Lockit, so no new bags for me for a while. But I cannot push out Antigona from my head. Are you satisfied with the bag? Is she comfy? Can you recommend her and why?

>>>> oh this is my post 2800 <<<<<<

You have a lovely LV collection! I would part with one of your mono speedys, the one you carry the least. The rest of your LVs I would definitely keep!

Hi Everybody. I'm trying to narrow down my "insanely" large handbag collection. I just can't use them all. I've already sold a bunch, but still want to narrow down my collection to the most useful and practical bags, while still having a variety. I want to love and use each of my bags, so when I do add a new bag it's special and gets the use it deserves.

These are the LV's I currently own:
Pallas in Noir
Empreinte Speedy 30 in infini
Favourite MM
Speedy 35
Speedy bandoliere 30
W bag with chocolate leather center

Other bags I own and could part with are:
Gucci bamboo shopper in black
Gucci soho shoulder bag in black and red (the one with chains)
Chloe paraty in rock
black balenciaga city
Givenchy Antigona in black (definitely keeping)
Mulberry Alexa in Foggy Gray
Celine Trapeze in Black

Any feedback is appreciated. If you've had a bad experience with any of these bags and think I should part with it, please let me know.

Sorry for the long post.
These are the bags i would sell

Speedy 35
Chloe paraty in rock

I could also live without Fendi 2jours and Mulberry Alexa... And perhaps also Speedy 35 since you have also speedy B 30 which has more ways to be used...
I see you have Givenchy Antigona ~ i was eyeing this bag, but then I bought the new Soft Lockit, so no new bags for me for a while. But I cannot push out Antigona from my head. Are you satisfied with the bag? Is she comfy? Can you recommend her and why?

>>>> oh this is my post 2800 <<<<<<
I absolutely love this bag. It's very comfortable. It's simple and chic. It's definitely something I would consider for the future. It works for so many occasions.