Opinions needed! Should I keep charm?

I think it's beautiful! I have a few monogram bags and during the spring/ summer sometimes I feel like it can look drab. With that said, I feel that the soft pink in your charm look really nice and uplifts the brown color.

Lovely charm but I agree with some others that it doesn't look as good with mono as other colours would. However, it's going to look amazing with black emp and that's why you wanted it, so I say keep it!

Yes! This is how I feel. I could provably get away with it on the monogram, but it would POP on another color combo (like black).

Does anyone have suggestions for a charm that's perfect monogram??

Yes! This is how I feel. I could provably get away with it on the monogram, but it would POP on another color combo (like black).

Does anyone have suggestions for a charm that's perfect monogram??

I think these charms (see pics below) would go very nicely with monogram. They would play up the gold mono pattern, the brown canvas and would complement the whole look overall.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391885668.398253.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391885677.015400.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391885685.684204.jpg

If you don't love it don't keep it. There are plenty of other charms to choose from. I just picked up the fleur de monogram last night. Highly recommend! The are a couple different color combos.

Update: everyone was right who said "since you don't love it, return it" so I did. It just wasn't working the way I wanted it to.

Great news however, I saw my dear SA today, and she helped me select two charms that will be multi functional and I I LVoe them both!!! So happy and relieved. :smile:

I will do a reveal when I get home! Thank you everyone who offered advice.

Update: everyone was right who said "since you don't love it, return it" so I did. It just wasn't working the way I wanted it to.

Great news however, I saw my dear SA today, and she helped me select two charms that will be multi functional and I I LVoe them both!!! So happy and relieved. :smile:

I will do a reveal when I get home! Thank you everyone who offered advice.

Noooooo I loved it :sad: ...wait.....yay for me, because if I call CS then I know there will be one left in the system for my mono Artsy :smile:

Glad you got something you loved though, that's what's important.