Opinions needed regarding Leopard Stole

pereisu

O.G.
Oct 5, 2012
I have always admired this stole but never considered buying it because for that price I always preferred to buy a bag. Now that I am finally bag content I am starting to consider buying the Leopard Stole for the Fall.

I would love to get some opinions. Is it worth the price? Do you own it? Do you regret the purchase? Mod pics would be amazing too!

Before I jump the gun on this purchase I would like to get some thoughts from the experts :0).

TIA!!

I've had my leopard stole in brown for 2 yrs now. Even though I baby it, I've gotten some runs in the material. I don't regret buying it though as it pulls together an outfit.

I bought one looooooooong time ago and I returned it due to snags on my brand new Leo.
Then years pass by, I bought it again after the price went up and up.....
It's a snag city now. LOL
I remember my little man (maybe 3 at the time?!) used to come and wipe his nose on it. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😅
That said, I don't baby it anymore but it's awesome! lol

I bought one looooooooong time ago and I returned it due to snags on my brand new Leo.

Then years pass by, I bought it again after the price went up and up.....

It's a snag city now. LOL

I remember my little man (maybe 3 at the time?!) used to come and wipe his nose on it. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😅

That said, I don't baby it anymore but it's awesome! lol

The snags concern me but I see this is not a deterrent to most people. I just have to get over it! Thank you so much for sharing!

The snags concern me but I see this is not a deterrent to most people. I just have to get over it! Thank you so much for sharing!
No matter how careful you are, I think it just happens! It's like you get first scratch or dent on your brand new car...you'll get over it. :smile:
My necklace and ring...even my fingernails, I think my LV bags did some damage on it now that I remember. I didn't wear it much last year for some reason. Maybe wore it in the car to work until my car was warm enough...I live in Florida and maybe it didn't get very cold.
But I used to get some great compliments on it!
I have it in the brown/black original color. I wish I went with grey one though.
Now that it has hundreds of snags....it's very carefree (lol) and it'd definitely keep you warm and fashionable and it is sooooo light! :smile:

I think de Leo scarf is outdated. It's too long to see !

I would buy a nice silk scarf!

You think so? I haven't see it irl, just pictures and youtube videos. I have never been a silk scarf kind of girl, for some reason silk scarves felt too dressy or mature for my casual laid back style. I am 41 going on 17...;0). This stole has a hip feel to it, and can be worn both casually and also to polish off an outfit.

No matter how careful you are, I think it just happens! It's like you get first scratch or dent on your brand new car...you'll get over it. :smile:

My necklace and ring...even my fingernails, I think my LV bags did some damage on it now that I remember. I didn't wear it much last year for some reason. Maybe wore it in the car to work until my car was warm enough...I live in Florida and maybe it didn't get very cold.

But I used to get some great compliments on it!

I have it in the brown/black original color. I wish I went with grey one though.

Now that it has hundreds of snags....it's very carefree (lol) and it'd definitely keep you warm and fashionable and it is sooooo light! :smile:

Thank you! I'm thinking of the classic brown as well. Is the gray available now. I see a "gres" is that the one? I also like the "beige" which is not available anymore. Btw, do you feel it is too long? Thanks!

Thank you! I'm thinking of the classic brown as well. Is the gray available now. I see a "gres" is that the one? I also like the "beige" which is not available anymore. Btw, do you feel it is too long? Thanks!
I have no idea what color is available now - I have one and I don't need anymore! LOL
I'm sure you've seen this video ... But it's cute.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssJdyck8rlY

I don't find it too long, I'm 5'2" but I like to just let it hang or fold in half and loop through the ends in the middle (huh? Did you get what I mean?! lol) I don't think it's dated, I still see those celebs wearing them in the pics. :smile: I'm close to your age (just turned 40 - but my kids are making me feel 60 this past few weeks, stress, high blood pressure etc...lol) and I actually think this stole actually suit me better now than when I was in my early 30's! lolololol :biggrin:
Get it now, before the price goes up even more and more!!!! How much is it now??

I have 2, brown and indigo. I did baby them a lot in the beginning, but not so much now. I do always carry the black pouch in my handbag so if I take it off it goes straight in there. I don't have many snags at all,but as I wear it more as a scarf then a shawl you wouldn't notice them anyway. I don't wear much jewellery though. I love, love, love them :smile: they are still really popular here, especially with the celebs.

I live in Scotland/Norway so end up wearing them most of the year. I'm about 5'4 and wear it both long and wrapped around. They really can make an otherwise plain outfit pop! Everyone wears scarfs most days here. And unlike my bags, I get use of my stole throughout the whole day.

Last edited:
I have no idea what color is available now - I have one and I don't need anymore! LOL

I'm sure you've seen this video ... But it's cute.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssJdyck8rlY

I don't find it too long, I'm 5'2" but I like to just let it hang or fold in half and loop through the ends in the middle (huh? Did you get what I mean?! lol) I don't think it's dated, I still see those celebs wearing them in the pics. :smile: I'm close to your age (just turned 40 - but my kids are making me feel 60 this past few weeks, stress, high blood pressure etc...lol) and I actually think this stole actually suit me better now than when I was in my early 30's! lolololol :biggrin:

Get it now, before the price goes up even more and more!!!! How much is it now??

It's 895! And a price increase is coming early next month so might just get it now😊

I have 2, brown and indigo. I did baby them a lot in the beginning, but not so much now. I do always carry the black pouch in my handbag so if I take it off it goes straight in there. I don't have many snags at all,but as I wear it more as a scarf then a shawl you wouldn't notice them anyway. I don't wear much jewellery though. I love, love, love them :smile: they are still really popular here, especially with the celebs.

I live in Scotland/Norway so end up wearing them most of the year. I'm about 5'4 and wear it both long and wrapped around. They really can make an otherwise plain outfit pop! Everyone wears scarfs most days here. And unlike my bags, I get use of my stole throughout the whole day.

No snags! Wow you must really take care of them! If I get it I will try to keep mine snag free as long as I can. Thank you for sharing!