Opinions needed - red heels

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ferragamo lovers,

I am a diehard Ferragamo fan, and I thought I'd share with you these recently-purchased Tina heels.

[​IMG]
    IMG_7088 by atreusZ, on Flickr

I still have a really hard time deciding between these red ones and the same pair in black patent. I can still return them if I change my mind. I find black patent leather more beautiful, but I already have a pair of black Vara flats, would it be excessive to own a pair of heels that look the same from the front? I really do love the red, even if it's not as classic.
    I could probably do some research myself, but does red leather age well?

Thanks,

Cat.

2. I have the ribes 70 in red and I love them. In saying that I have them in black too to cover all bases :lol: The red was the first pair I purchased as it is such a beautiful shade of red. I've had mine for over a year and the patent wears really well. I say keep the red.

3. The red is a beautiful shade.

4. You can get black anytime but the various colours do come and go.... Lovely either way tho!

5. I love my red tinas..sucha sexy shade of red

6. Keep the red! It's gorgeous..

7. I say keep the red, they are gorgeous and very classic IMO :hbeat:

8. Love that red! You should keep them.