Opinions needed re: Mini Lin vs. Neverfull

Which bag for me? Mini Lin Speedy/Noe or Neverfull?

• Neverfull MM (mono)

• Mini Lin Speedy 30

• Mini Lin Noe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd go with the Neverfull...honestly there are a couple of cons for each for me..the Neverfull has thin straps and the fabric on the Mini Lin bags has a tendency to pill. I'd just go with the Neverfull since it will probably hold up better in the long run.

Well, it doesn't snow in Los Angeles, so I won't have to worry about that with a Mini Lin! LOL! Good to know about dirt coming off easily and water rolling off the Mini Lin bags. Decisions, decisions.... Thx!

Well, it's my rain bag, too! It was raining all day today and I took it out and it just never seems to get really wet. It's great.

lvbabydoll said:
the fabric on the Mini Lin bags has a tendency to pill.

The fabric doesn't pill any further from when you get it from the store.. Meaning: it's like.. pre-pilled. No pills or snags or dulling. So when you select a bag from the store, choose one with the least pills and that's all you'll ever have! Mine actually doesn't have any.

The fabric doesn't pill any further from when you get it from the store.. Meaning: it's like.. pre-pilled. No pills or snags or dulling. So when you select a bag from the store, choose one with the least pills and that's all you'll ever have! Mine actually doesn't have any.

Mine does not have any "pills" either

Sammy1778.jpg

I have the Mini Lin Speedy and unless you directly soak it (ie, with a hose) the water droplets CAN roll right off! I took mine out in the rain and it didn't feel wet at all. I voted that one, obviously!

For some reason the Min Lin Speedy looks so much different to me than the Mono Speedy, perhaps it is the material, but I would go for the Min Lin. I just love that bag, so cute! Keep us posted on your choice please.