Opinions needed please :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I just got this Banana Creme lil Ukita and I'm not sure I'm liking the leather. I have 3 other Ukitas and the leather is more smooth on them. Would this bother anyone else or am I being too picky? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397213427.569444.jpg

2. If you got it from somewhere where you can exchange it, I probably would.

3. I think I will exchange it. Unfortunately I have to send it back and hope they have another one. I really am trying to live with it but it is driving me crazy! I just hope the next one I get is not worse :/

4. It is a leather. Leather can have different textures. As long as it is even everywhere, I would keep it. I really do not see anything wrong with it.

5. I think it looks used, it would annoy me! I would change if possible.

6. If you can exchange it go for it

7. I like it as is, the texture of it is kind of like some supple, thin buffalo hide to me. I think the brass hardware compliments it nicely as well.

8. I just bought MBMJ mini natasha and the leather texture is same as yours. Maybe it's possible that the newer version of MBMJ bags are being treated in a different way to give a washed up look? I bought the classic natasha too and it's in the mail so probably I'll be able to answer you better when I receive that.

In either way, it's a beautiful bag and I'm sure it'll suit you well :smile:

9. It looks fine to me.. Maybe u can put some leather conditioner. But the more u use it the more it would soften n smoothen out

10. Thanks for all the responses! I've decided to keep it. I called another store that had one left and they said it looks the same as mine. I know that all leather is different and this is normal but I was just use to the smooth ones I have. I'm sure I'll get over it...besides I absolutely LOVE this color!

11. I think it looks just fine. :tup: