Opinions Needed - Pink Sheen TME Midi or WTM Midi

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Hi everyone,

I am considering ordering a bag in the Pink Sheen, but I'm unsure about the style. I have two LM's on order (Dark Grey Matte and Tan) and am tempted by another LM in Cobalt. So I thought the Pink Sheen might be nice on either a TME Midi or a WTM Midi. I don't have either of these bags, nor have I seen any in person. From modeling pics, I like them both.

What are your opinions on the Pink Sheen in either of these styles? Do you think one would work better than the other with this leather?

Thanks for your comments! :smile:

I vote WTM just 'cause I love mine to death and get so much use out of it. Plus its different from the TME which is kinda like the LM I think? I'm super thrilled about this pink too and ordered it in MMS. What about a MMS? I have no experience with this style but I am such a satchel girl so it totally stole my heart just from all the great pics here!

I have a WTM midi in black glossy pebble leather and absolutely love it. I am definitely holding out for another one for the Summer - fancy the pink sheen as well with silver hardware. Though waiting to see the pictures first!Otherwise I will defer till the Autumn and see what other pebble leather is available. In any case will definitely buy another WTM Midi - great styling and such a versatile bag. Sorry to those you have a TME but not my thing - had one and returned it. I found the shoulder straps/ handles too rigid. The WTM is lovely as soft.

I think either would look great! What hardware are you thinking? I think the gold would look stunning! I am on the fence right now-thinking of the cobalt but the pink sheen sounds great too!

I think either would look great! What hardware are you thinking? I think the gold would look stunning! I am on the fence right now-thinking of the cobalt but the pink sheen sounds great too!

I was thinking of silver hardware. I'm more of a silver girl then a gold girl (although I did go with gold for the tan).

Keep the comments coming ... this is all helping me make a decision. :smile:

GG - Did you order the full size or Midi MMS?

The full...I have a friend who has the midi and said she's pretty sure I would like the full better just because it has more room in case I need it...She said something about not being able to stuff it like other bags could be stuffed since it has the zipper top.
I got the pink with gold. I'm usually all about silver but I really love pink with yellow or gold tones and found this pink Bal with gold h/w that I fell in love with. I just don't love Bal linings and h/w (I know, shoot me!) so I figured I could get my fix this way instead, lol...:yes:

I prefer the TME, but the others are right on w/ the points about the LM bags you have. If you want diversity, go for the WTM.

That pink looks really pretty too!

Thanks everyone! I think I will see about ordering the WTM Midi as maybe the TME Midi would be too similar to the LM's.

You definitely all helped me make my decision ... thanks again. :smile:

I think the WTM will be absolutely stunning in the pink sheen! I'm not a pink person and when I first saw the online swatch of the pink sheen, I thought that color didn't appeal to me at all. But then, when I was going through the line sheets and looking at the colors each style came in, I realized that the WTM in the pink sheen would actually be really hot. If one ever makes it to the BE sale, I will definitely snatch one up myself (I know I won't use a pink bag enough to justify paying full price).