opinions needed on this Parker ebay auction pls!

I like it, saw a woman carrying it the other day and it look really good on her, much better then it does just on the shelf. She was tiny, but it didn't overwhelm her. hope repairs get back to you soon. The auction price is pretty high for a defective bag.

Beany: well I'm (insert Bavarian accent) big strong German woman, so I need a big bag otherwise I look ridiculous

fettfleck: thanks! I think its definitely worth a shot. how much do you think I should offer for it??

Seeing you're not a waif it'll look even better on you. I wouldn't make an offer until you hear back from repairs, but it looks like it's easy to fix. No idea how much tho, how much do you want the bag? Bet they're not going to get many offers. Good luck cat :smile:

Beany: well I'm (insert Bavarian accent) big strong German woman, so I need a big bag otherwise I look ridiculous

fettfleck: thanks! I think its definitely worth a shot. how much do you think I should offer for it??

AWW - you are Bavarian? Me too! At least kind of... (Genetically made in (of) Taiwan...)

I would do it as Beany suggested: wait for an answer from MJ repairs and them make an offer. I don't know. Maybe you can start with 600$? I am not sure what will be a good price for this bag as I have not seen it much before. Maybe the others have an better idea about a good price?

I :heart: the lilac color on this bag -- it looks gray/purple depending on the lighting. The Parker is roomy enough to fit all of my junk and fits comfortably on the shoulder. It's definitely on the larger side and has become a little slouchy with use. When I'm lazy I just lift the zippered main compartment flap instead of unzipping (does that make sense?). I still haven't figured out a good use for those 2 front pockets though!

AWW - you are Bavarian? Me too! At least kind of... (Genetically made in (of) Taiwan...)

I would do it as Beany suggested: wait for an answer from MJ repairs and them make an offer. I don't know. Maybe you can start with 600$? I am not sure what will be a good price for this bag as I have not seen it much before. Maybe the others have an better idea about a good price?

fettfleck: i'm half german, half irish. my grandmother was born in Bavaria, and emigrated to the US. i look german, but act more irish (silly sense of humor, if that makes sense). and yeah, I was thinking of offering $600

Beany: brilliant, I will wait till I hear from Diego about the repairs! thanks love!

dessertpouch: thanks! I am really looking for something large and light, and not black ;)

thanks everyone, I'll keep ya'll posted

repairs will definitely fix that for you, but the price is steep for a damaged bag. i hope you hear back from diego soon. tuffcookie says he's currently on vacation. if you make an offer, i would put in $500. you never know, the seller might accept that or counteroffer and it'll be lower than the current price. good luck!

I have this exact bag. I bought it new on some freak sale at Saks,com for $520 earlier this year. Here is my Emma with it on

picture.php

This photo is really like the actual color. It's light, but not pastel-y. Really rich, but I would offer less for the damage and the floor model. I love the bag though, it's really beautiful.:yes:

repairs will definitely fix that for you, but the price is steep for a damaged bag. i hope you hear back from diego soon. tuffcookie says he's currently on vacation. if you make an offer, i would put in $500. you never know, the seller might accept that or counteroffer and it'll be lower than the current price. good luck!

gah, I told her $600. I should have gone lower! I'm guessing that I won't hear back from Diego till he's back from vaca... thanks for letting me know