Opinions needed on this Gustto!

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
AED16480b.jpg

What do you think of this bag? I have been searching high and low for a bag this color. I hear that the leather on Gustto bags is wonderful (better be for that price). I'm close to just snapping it up, so give me your thoughts!

i never encountered gustto IRL. so i can't give opinion on the leather.

but from the pics, it looks like they have good leathers, and i liek this bag u posted, i wish it's tad bigger :P
Yeah, I agree - I've no IRL experience w/ Gustto, but it looks lovely. I would love it more if I was sure it would go over my shoulder! Otherwise, it looks nice and deep, with a great color!

I think it's beautiful....

With that said, here's my 2 cents about the Gustto I purchased.... agreed the leather is wonderful, the issue I had was that the quality of the *make* of the bag did not live up to my expectations for the $$$ I paid for it.

I was disappointed with the stitching, form, lining etc. I also, was not crazy about the color which may have swayed my opinion about it. But, honestly, I personally would hesitate to get another Gustto.

But, you never know until you try, so I say make sure they have a great return policy and go for it. You have nothing to loose, you can always send it back.

Enjoy and let us know how it works out. :yes:

i have the larger version of that and i love it. the leather is fabulous - very thick. but it does have some VERY slight imperfections that i have absolutely no problem with: slight variations in texture, etc., that are natural to the leather.

i love that color, but personally prefer the larger size over that one...although the large is HUGE - but that's why i love it, it fits my laptop and then some.

i have a gustto baca and its the softest most amazing leather, the lining is kinda ghetto but i could care less, its durable and thats what i really need inside my bag i dont need fancy delicate lining

the outside is amazing
its so soft so smushy

ive never seen their more structured bags in person but i really think they are amazing and worth the price!

and if you like that size it will be perfect, if you want the larger try and see if the larger one comes in that color :smile: