Opinions Needed on Legacy 'Camel' color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I buy a camel Bridgit?

1. Yes, BUY the camel Bridgit. GREAT COLOR!

2. No, DON'T buy the camel Bridgit. BAD CHOICE!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
    I'm considering buying a Bridgit in camel. I want an 'old' Legacy leather Bridgit. JAX has 35 camels left. Does it scratch easily? Does it 'color transfer'? Any info would be helpful.

2. All of the above, although I don't think it scratches quite as bad as other tPFers think. It DOES, though. To me clay and raisin are worse about the scratches. Color transfer..yes, be very careful. With the Bridgit drop length you should not have to worry about jeans, but just be careful about your top. I haven't had a problem with either the Bridgit or camel Lily..but then I don't carry it as a satchel and rake at across my jeans.

3. I agree with Baglady, The raisin is the worst! Camel will scratch, but you can rub them out pretty easily. Plus, you will probably be more careful than if you bought it at an outlet where everyone just thrashes the bags!

4. I say do it...:tup: I don't have any info about scratches or color transfer but I did buy a camel sig wristlet and I think that color looks great!