Opinions needed on Chanel Ballerina with white cap toe *Pics*

i like them but would worry about white toe, unless you know you're not hard on shoes...............do they have the CC on the sides?

adore the first pair......
They have the CC on the sides, and don't have the CC on the toe, which is fine with me.

I'm thinking of exchanging them for another pair of plain, all-black flats with a white CC on the toe. They don't have the rubber sole though, so maybe I won't get anything.

hmm, i like your beige pair more. i looked at both of these today in person, and i felt like the white cap toe would get dirtied so easily. if they had made the cap in maybe an off-white, i think it'd be a bit more practical.

I just realized, after trying on my old beige flats and comparing them with the newer back/white toe... that they are a different cut and the newer black/white flats are a more flattering cut on the vamp, for me.

I may have to keep them. The white toe is patent... that doesn't get as dirty as lamb, does it? My original beige shoes were lamb.

What I don't like is that the white side is not patent too. That really makes the effect you said, like you dipped them in a can of paint.
I would not go for those. I love the ones you already have