Opinions needed on Another blueberry spy from jomashop

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Here are pictures of the blueberry spy I got from jomashop. I need your opinions on this bag. I think that the leather on the pocket/flap is cut crooked on one side. It kinda looks like one of the hinges is showing. I'm kinda torn about keeping the bag.
Pros: I really like the color and it was a good price (about 60% off of the original using a code).
Cons: I think the leather is slightly crooked on one side of the front pocket. They're out of stock, so I doubt I'll be able to exchange it.

Do you think the leather is cut crooked? If so, is it very noticeable?

Thanks!!:flowers:

Attachments

• 2001482757532584840_fs.jpg
    2001482757532584840_fs.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 2001491502043937892_fs.jpg
    2001491502043937892_fs.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 68
  • HPIM0240.JPG
    HPIM0240.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 73
  • HPIM0242.JPG
    HPIM0242.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 67
  • HPIM0243.JPG
    HPIM0243.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 66
If it bugs you then you need to send it back, but if it was mine I would not worry, to anyone looking at the bag they would not notice it, its only when you start studying it. It looks a stunning bag and very bubbly, plus you got it for a fantastic price.

Thank you all for responding. I do beileve it is authentic. It has all the correct markings. Also, jomashop sells authentic bags, that I believe maybe discontinued colors. Speaking of color, I think it looks lighter because I used a flash when taking the picture. Also, I have to admit that when I was taking the pictures it did not look as crooked as before. I'll think it over for a bit before I make a decision.....

Only because you mentioned it, I can see it is a tiny crooked. I looked around at some other pics of spys and they are not like that. I'm sure it's authentic too and if you got a great price then I guess I wouldn't worry about it. I can see your point though no matter what you spent you want it to be perfect. Is it because of the stitching?

Update - I went on a "field trip" to NM and bloomie's to learn about spy bags. The leather covering on the spy pocket varied. Several showed the metal underneath on one side. So, I think I'm gonna keep the bag!

Also, NM had a navy spy. The SA said it was new. It was not as dark as the blueberry.

Thanks, everyone for dealing with my "purse paranoia"!!

Oh, I'm so glad! I was like that when I got my spy, checking all the nooks and crannys and actually thought one side looked different but it is authentic. I think because it's a bigger bag and the leather is bubbly, sometimes the seems don't seem to match on both sides? Anyway, I'm glad it worked out!