Opinions Needed! Next Gucci Purchase

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
California
Thanks everyone! I have to admit, while that Dionysus is nice, it just doesn't fit with my overall style.

I also heard from a Nordstrom SA that the Soho styles are all being discontinued in favor of the marmont as their classic bag.

laudr03

Apr 5, 2012
I personally prefer the Soho but I don't know if it 's wise to purchase if they're going to discontinue. I hope they don't, I love the Soho and would like it to become a classic

kyy_gucci

Apr 9, 2017
Yes, Gucci is discontinuing the soho collection. The Marmont is replacing the soho for certain styles.

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
California
So like half of this thread was somehow deleted? Sort of odd. I basically asked recommendations on what I should get next whether it's the nude or red marmont or soho disco, as I currently have a small black marmont flap.

Thanks everyone for your help.

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
So like half of this thread was somehow deleted? Sort of odd. I basically asked recommendations on what I should get next whether it's the nude or red marmont or soho disco, as I currently have a small black marmont flap.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Are you looking for a small bag? If you have marmont you could change it up with a disco. Color really depends on your wardrobe. I am not a red person but Gucci does red incredibly. Rose beige disco is a favorite of mine.

If you love the marmont and want another I like the nude. It's stunning. Versatile and goes with almost anything.

Reactions: caitvee